AUGUST 9, 2019 BY ARCH KENNEDY
I am a Christian, conservative, and gay in that order. Christ comes first in my life. That doesn’t sit well with many on the gay left. I found that out all too well when I “came out” as a conservative and then as a Trump supporter. How can I be gay and vote for Trump? I will tell you why!
1. I am pro-life. The Democrat platform supports infanticide. The party has gone so far left that they now, not only support abortion up until birth for any reason, but they also support letting a live aborted baby die on the table.
2. I am pro-2nd Amendment. The Democrats want to take your guns away. No doubt about it. They can water it down all they want by saying they just want stricter gun laws, but the reality is, they want guns gone. Government officials and Hollywood elite get protection. Why shouldn’t everyday Americans be afforded that same protection? If an intruder is coming into my house, the police will not be there in time to save me. I must protect myself.
3. I believe in a “merit-based” LEGAL immigration system. I want a wall. The Pope, Hollywood elite, high government officials all have nice walls for protection. Why shouldn’t everyday American have the same protection? I believe that people wanting to come to our great country should CONTRIBUTE and be assets to society. NOT liabilities for the taxpayer to take care of.
4. I am for capitalism, not cronyism. Both parties have been guilty of this. Trump is shedding light on this and the Deep State hates it. The Democrat Party has been pretty clear that they want a socialist nation. We will NEVER be a socialist nation. Capitalism has brought more people out of poverty than any other system. Why change that?!
5. I am for strong national defense. Donald Trump has built back our military that Barack Hussein O diminished greatly. One of the government’s main jobs is the defense of our citizens.
6. I am for America being competitive in the world economically. Trump has expertise in this area for sure and he is putting AMERICA FIRST.
7. I am for making private healthcare affordable. Giving the government control of 1/3 of our economy is one step away from socialism. Have you been to the DMV lately? That will be your doctor visit if Democrats get away with it. Open up competition of insurance companies between states. The competition will bring prices down for consumers.
8. I am for LESS government. According to the Heritage Foundation, Trump has saved taxpayers, $33 billion dollars in deregulation.
9. Trump has launched an effort to end the criminalization of homosexuality worldwide. U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell, the highest-profile openly gay person in the Trump administration, is leading this effort.
10. And finally, I do not politicize my sexuality like the gay left. Gay liberals’ lives revolve around their sexuality. Mine does not. I am a free thinker and do not have to follow the herd. Conservative principles matter more to me than who I am attracted to and what I do in my bedroom. The VAST MAJORITY of Republicans in 2019 really don’t care who you sleep with. Don’t buy into the Democrat lies anymore!
As we head into the 2020 Presidential election, I want to continue to counter the identity politics game the left is playing. I will be unveiling some big plans coming soon. Stay Tuned!